- PROTOCOL SERVICE PACKAGES
Coordination Only – We oversee the protocol service work with people chosen by the couple
Coordination with Staff – We handle the protocol service with our staff.
Please find below what our protocol service may entail depending on your preference.
- Ushering at both church & the reception grounds
- Assist in serving at the reception
- Follow up on all service providers before & on the d-day
- Follow up on all people who may be playing roles during the ceremony
- Ensure drinks & water are refrigerated the day before
- If ice needs to be ordered before hand, ensure it’s done at least a week to the day
- Ensure DJ is properly set up
- All Bible readers, MC & anyone who may be playing a role, we ensure they are at the grounds on time
- Ensure ministers & specified guests by the couple are properly served
- Clean up the venue after all is said & done
- Ensure programme for service is brought to church grounds on time and ministers, couple have their copies
- We arrive at programme grounds at least two hours before start of the service to ensure all is on-course and if something is not, intervene quickly
- We ensure the gifts table is set up, & we train the gift custodians unto what to do exactly
- Ensure the gift favours, packets of envelopes & a note book for recording are present.
- I ensure seats are reserved for close family members & some dignitaries
- After the ceremony, ensure the gifts & envelopes are properly handed over to the couple or to the chosen person the couple has clearly communicated for us to give it to
- Assist the MC in ensuring that the programme goes as planned
- Ensure all protocol team members are properly dressed & labelled clearly
- Ensure the portion of cake that is for the couple is properly packaged & given to the couple
- We hardly sit during the programme, we are always walking & observing making sure guests are fine.
- We attend to guests needs as and when.
- PROTOCOL SERVICE PRICING
After we have agreed on the fine details on the service needed, our service charge will be discussed based on the specifics agreed upon and your budget.